Monday, September 21, 2009

What a day...

Today I took the boys to look at a potential preschool. I don't think I'm ready to cut the umbilical cords just yet but it was something I thought the boys would like. We arrived at the school and once the boys saw the playground they couldn't get out of the car fast enough. As we passed the playground and headed to the director's office, Tommy realized that we weren't going to play so he threw the biggest tantrum I've ever seen him throw. I'm sure once the director saw that she immediately made a mental note to not allow them in. She did say there was no room...hmm? We saw the classroom and the boys loved it.

Once I saw their reaction, I knew that two half days (Tues & Thurs 9am-12pm) would be something they would love, but I don't know if I can do it, they are my babies. I've already reserved spots for them for next school year at a preschool ran by a friend from church, so I'm thinking that I want to savor this school year with them at home, before they go off to school for the rest of their lives. Tuesdays we go to Barnes & Noble for storytime and I don't want to give that up. I'm not too sure what to do.

Well, both TnT were quite upset when we left the school so I took them to a park to play and they had tons of fun, but it was super hot so we didn't stay long.

I'll have to post some pics of our day, but it's uber late and I'm tired!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I can't believe they're getting to preschool age!! It's so crazy how fast our little boys are growing up!!

    I think that it'd be good to savor this school year, and start preschool next year. I think that's what we're leaning towards doing with Jared. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete