Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Funnies

*Thing 1's prayer this morning:
"please no bumble bees because they sting you on the head, but thank you for their honey. Thank you for mommy, daddy, Gummy bear, Thing 2, and Buttercup, but no thank you for the devil"

*We looked up our home on google maps and then Thing 1 asked to see Jesus' house and I told him that Jesus doesn't have a house, but then he remined me, "what about the temple?" Thing 1's response when we looked up the LA Temple on google maps, "Jesus has a swimming pool too?!"

*Thing 1's response when I asked the boys what things Jesus gave to us, "Jesus gave us bunnies so daddy can shoot them."

*Thing 2's answer when I asked the boys last week what the Army guy told them he does for a living, "When people try to mess with our country they shoot down their planes." Thanks Army guy. He visited their school during summer camp.

*We arrived home from getting lunch one day, and when I unpacked the food, a toy was missing from a kids meal, so I said, "Ugh that guy was a bone head." Thing 2 then said, "He was a skelleton?"

*When ever we arrive somewhere, Gummy Bear always says, "What is this place?"

*Gummy Bear will frequently look at me and say, "I want to go home." Most of the time, we are home. I think he misses his first home in heaven.

*Gummy Bear LOVES to shake mannequins hands whenever we walk through department stores. Today we walked through Macy's and he walked up to me and said with a smile on his face, "uh, oh", in his hand was a hand-- a mannequins hand. I had no idea how to put it back on so I gave it to a gal who worked their.

*Gummy Bear knows how to manipulate, whenever I discipline him he hugs my legs and says, "I need you mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment