Sunday, April 20, 2014

How do I do this blog thing?

So I've mentioned before about having this desire to blog.  I always have thoughts running through my mind that I'd like to write about.  What things, you ask.  Well let me tell you

homeschooling
things my children accomplish
my faith
make up (and how I don't know how to wear it)
food
daily experiences
current events
funny things that my kids do/say
spiritual experiences
etc.

I feel like it's a simple thing to do: sit down at the computer and type away.  How difficult can it be, right?

But then when I actually do sit at the computer, I either begin to type away and then think, "Nah, this is lame." and just abandon it, or I simply do not have the time.

The back and forth in my head about blogging makes me feel like Smeagol and Gollum from The Lord of the Rings:




"Yes, sits down and writes all da things tha kidsies do and say.  Writes about how you are 35 five years old and just learning how to apply make up. It will be funny and make people laughsies. And They will loves it."


Then there is the other side of me that thinks: 


"No you fool, don't wastes your time on blogseses, you have lots to do and no minuteses to writes the lame thingseses you will writeses."



In all honesty I think I will just do it, just to do it.  And so here I go...again...at the attempt to start being a better blogger.






No comments:

Post a Comment