Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things Motherhood has taught me

*To never say never

*There is more than one way to do get things done

*I thought I knew it all because I was a preschool teacher, but once I became a parent I realized how wrong I was.

*I am a walking napkin for dirty faces

*My kisses have the power to make things all better

*Things won't always go as planned, and that's okay

*They grow too fast

*Time flies

*Each moment will never repeat itself, so take it all in

*Children are miracles

*Children are the greatest teachers

*Cherish all the kisses and hugs they give

*Children are sponges so fill them with positive, good, and integrity

*Let my children know they are the future of our country and the world is in their hands

*Two year old tantrums are nothing compared to teenage attitudes, so I will enjoy them while they last.

*God must always be involved in the upbringing of my children. If I do not seek his guidance and councel in child rearing, I will not be inspired with His knowledge and comfort.

*Being a mother is the most important job I can have as a woman. If I'm looking to change the world and make it a better place, I must teach my children to be good, positive, and virtuous; and to have integrity and self-discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment